I wanna be a True Star Man...

Was shopping with Betty and her sis, Sanni, and we walked pass this booth in heeren promoting the new men's fragrance. Melody Chen was hosting the thing and she asked for a couple to come onstage for a chance to win prizes...then sanni and I were like ok lets go up! haha all out of spontenity....


Host tries to explain abt new fragrance and wat we have to do to win prizes

I'm damn shocked at wat we have to do...haha sanny had to smell me all over to find out where Melody Chen sprayed the colonge

Melody Chen sprays THERE!

Two happy winners!...got a nice new watch and sanny got a CD! haha
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »