Day 9 Ile De Ré (Saint Martin)

Hey folks

Ile De Re has been great so far, met up with my aunty Diana and her daughter Lara (AKA Little Julia Roberts), and also her husband Uncle Christian whom we are staying with now…

Wow our room is reallie cool now…its like this out house in front of Aunty Diana’s home and wow its like damn nice and roomy man…the shower is sooo good and the beds too…and the best part is that Uncle Christian built the whole damn house himself!!!!!!can u imagine….he only took a year to build it man.

Went on a reallie kewl boat ride yesterday…the water was fully covered with duck weed so it looks like land, concrete even. The guy who was rowing our boat kept splashing the bloody water and DUCKWEED on me…….yux!!!but he knew EVERYTHING bout the plants and birds there…gosh I took so many pictures….lotsa of DUCKS! Too bad I cant connect my cam to this comp either,,,haiz,,,,when I get home lar…MANY MANY pics haha

Today was kewl too…followed aunty Diana to her shop…stayed there for the morning…wow its only open from 1030 to 1230 in the morning then again in the afternoon from 3 plus…

Went to St Martin (pronounced Sen Mahtah) in the afternoon…the port was reallie kewl…wow again a lot of pics..I want a yacht man!!!!yeah went up to the top of the church there and then rewarded ourselves after climbing with ICE CREAM!!!!YUM YUM!!!!!!was damn good man….local flavour I think was made from caramel of something like that…haha

Then we had to walk all the way home from St Martin to Le Bois Plage which is a different town….gosh…I think we got lost in some wheat field and then all my aunt could remember was to took for a windmill..sheesh….like needle in a haystack man!!! But thank god we found it…after I took a picture for the town map from a poster and used my camera screen to navigate haha!!!!innovative huh?

Crash when we got home and then I had to coach Lara on the piano cause she has some audition coming up…

Goin cycling later I think…anyway till next time

Au revoir!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »