If I can make it there...

I'll make it anywere.
It's up to you NEW YORK
NEW YORK!!!!

Time for holiday updates!

Had a ball of a time with Thambelina. Its been a long time since i've been in the company of someone back home so I was stoked!

I must say i shopped like crazy. Given I didnt have any summer clothes and the weather was getting reallie hot. I was in desperate need of t shirts and shorts (the call berms shorts here). Shopping at the outlet stores was a blast and i spent both mine and thambi's budget. Idiot thambi sed he wanted to spend 300 bucks and ended up buying only a pair of cheap skate thai construction worker slippers from gap and the ratty jeans to go along (ok maybe he bought other stuff). But yeah brands i picked up (most of u know i'm a brand whore) were Nike, GAP, Camper SHOES!, Express men, Calvin Klein and Abercrombie & Fitch.

Hotel cost a bomb too but i didnt wanna stay at some grimy hostel anyways!

I'm back in school and its back to business here with the first day of classes starting tomorrow! Made a couple of friends here and guess wat....you'll never believe but i actually played soccer today. Ok I sucked big time but at least i played haha. WORLD CUP WORLD CUP! I can't wait!!! GO ENGLAND! (Dunno if i'm supporting them again since they lost the last time i did man)

OKOK NY pics!


First lunch NY burgers!

Madison Square Park

Does this look familiar? Triangle building

and the famous empire state

Sun set in NY

Times square...pretty lights!

Tham as as lanky as the buildings?

Act Cute number 1
Act Cute Number 2

Jurassic park in TOYS R US

Times square in the day

River jetty b4 curise

Pirate ship!

This was the ship we took along the river


Me on the ship.

Look may, turn 3/4 to the side almost disappear already lar!

Brooklyn Bridge

Next top model?


And how can we forget...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »