Look at me, I'm as helpless...
Ok NOT as a kitten in a tree but u get my point....just did my piano exam....went pretty well played misty perfect (PURR-FECT), played scales and arpeggios perfect...then FREAKING RACHMANINOV
which I never screw up...i manage to screw up in an easy part and totally lost track of where i was...DIE!...i was freaking out there....there goes my perfect piano proficiency grade....I'll definately get a pretty high A for this exam but doubt it will be 100....unless i pray for a miracle...I know i dont need 100 cause its still and "A" but it will look nice on my record when i apply again for scholarship next sem! 3 straight 100s for piano proficiency!HOW!?!?!
Did ok on critial listening today too....got a 96...the teacher marked it right away...hjaha expected to DIE in that one...did better than most pple...damn funny i was like breathing reallie hard to compare the frequencies...like when i breath out its about 1kHz frequency so i'll just compare to that sound and agar...who knows that works! haha
Did a presentation on Silvia Massy Shivy...yes yes woman producer...i was trying to butter up my teacher who is also a female engineer...haha went reallie well...esp the part where i demonstrated how she destroyed 2 pianos with a shotgun and sledgehammers and recorded the sound haha...Angry Woman huh?
BACK IN 3 DAYS!
which I never screw up...i manage to screw up in an easy part and totally lost track of where i was...DIE!...i was freaking out there....there goes my perfect piano proficiency grade....I'll definately get a pretty high A for this exam but doubt it will be 100....unless i pray for a miracle...I know i dont need 100 cause its still and "A" but it will look nice on my record when i apply again for scholarship next sem! 3 straight 100s for piano proficiency!HOW!?!?!
Did ok on critial listening today too....got a 96...the teacher marked it right away...hjaha expected to DIE in that one...did better than most pple...damn funny i was like breathing reallie hard to compare the frequencies...like when i breath out its about 1kHz frequency so i'll just compare to that sound and agar...who knows that works! haha
Did a presentation on Silvia Massy Shivy...yes yes woman producer...i was trying to butter up my teacher who is also a female engineer...haha went reallie well...esp the part where i demonstrated how she destroyed 2 pianos with a shotgun and sledgehammers and recorded the sound haha...Angry Woman huh?
BACK IN 3 DAYS!