Day 10 Ile De Ré (Le Bois Plage)

Hey again folks

Hope everyone’s fine at home…looks like I’m blogging a lot from france rite haha…well the computer is fast so good for me haha…

Today was kinda boring I guess….woke up real late…around 1030 man…developed a kinda rash…its like red bumps on my arms and neck and it itches a lot!!!since yesterday man….so we went to the pharmacist and she gave some tablets to stop the itch and also some cream….i think its insect bites or something…haiz… still itches man!!!!!

After breakfast I went home to sleep again cause was feelin kinda drowsy from the medication….woke up at 12 and had lunch shortly after…

Went up to La Rochelle across the bridge to do some CHINESE grocery shopping for dinner, its tang hoon and tao fu for dinner man!

Cycled with Lara to her piano lesson which I sat in for….WOW it seemed far….haha…and I was on this reallie old bike which belonged to her grandma man….half the time I was hoping I don’t fall off and the other half was hoping I don’t bump straight into some other cyclist!!!

Lara’s piano teacher said (in French) that she has improved a lot this week…Lara pointed to me (cause I coached her in piano at home lar) and the teacher said I was very good haha….so funny….we did not understand each other man…

After that, it was off to aunty diana’s shop again…she was feeling unwell so she rested…when it was time to go home, she sed she was dizzy and my aunt suggested I drive us home!! YES!!!i get to drive!

Bloody hell it was a manual car and the worst part was that the gears were all diff from the ones I learnt in lessons, the steering wheel is on the right side and also the signals were on opposite sides! And the ROAD WAS SOOO NARROW….most of the island is made up of one lane roads so instead of keeping left like Singapore, I had to keep right….damn scarey….
Half way through, aunty Diana asked me to stop and she took over…HAIZ FAILURE!!!!oh well good experience since USA roads are like that too rite…haha….i think she’ll never let me near her car again man!

That’s all for now….lazing around at home again now….nothing much to do…relaxing day except for the itch lar haiz…

Till next time!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »