I hate waking up early

Many of u (esp army folks and family) know this but I have a little problem getting up in the morning.

Woke up this morning at 9:11am for a 9:10am class....was sooo panicked i RAN all the way from one end of the campus to another. By the time i got there the teacher was halfway thru attendance....I was like "HENG AR!" my name is always last on the list (Wee) so he'll take mine...to my horror, he was taking attendance from the back!!!!!So i was called first....jialat....he gave me a big fat L (for late) next to my name at then end of class. There goes my perfect record, on the 3rd day of class. Now thats a record for me man.

Moral of the story: DON'T TAKE 9am classes EVER!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »